Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Swaps for TAC

I finally completed my swaps for TAC in June. I am so excited. The theme for this years crop is "What Happens At TAC Stays At TAC!" The first swap I'm in is for a Theme Page Kit in which I chose a paperpiecing for this swap.
The second swap that I am in is also a Theme Page Kit and this time I chose the journal card or file folder. Well, I was struggling with what the idea of the file folder was for so I opt to make a cross between the two. So, here is my journal/file folder. It opens from the top like a file folder and has printed paper with lines so that they can journal inside it or attach pictures--whatever they'd like...


I am also participating in a ATC (Alter Trading Card) swap. Here is what I came up with for that swap. The title of my ATC card is "Friendship."

No comments: