Saturday, March 26, 2011

Challenge using Gecko Galz Emphemera

Who don't like to win FREE stuff? 
Well, Gecko Galz is graciously sponsoring a challenge here on my blog.  Here is the challenge!
Using the Gecko Galz image below, create any paper crafted item.  It can be a card, page layout, ATC, or any other altered art craft.  Take a picture and send to p.provance@hotmail.com by April 30th .  The winner will be announced on May 2nd and  recieve a gift certificate for $20 to be used towards any Gecko Galz products.   In addition, all entries may be posted to my blog and/or featrued on the Gecko Galz home page.  It is easy and fun and I hope that you will consider particpating.  This is the first time I am hosting a challenge and look forward to hosting more in the future.  Good luck and happy scrapping...   

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny pic! I'll try to make something, if I have time!!!

Peppermint "Patty" said...

Yay! I'm so excited to have you be a part of my challenge. Good luck and have fun with it. Happy Scrapping!!!

2amscrapper said...

What fun, Patty!