Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Scrappily Urgent Weekend Retreat

This pass weekend we held our "1st" retreat for our "Sweet & Sassy Scrappers" in Covington. We had a blast (of course)! We had a total of 9 ladies out of 10 so we feel like it was a total success... We had door prizes, played a game, and did a class using folders. Everyone worked on different things and all seem to get a lot done. At least, I did!!! lol I actually got more done this weekend then I do at the other events that I go to. Nicole quickly made sure that I knew it was because I am usually shopping and socializing...- NOT ME??? lol We have some awesome scrappers in our little group of scrappers. Thanks to Nicole & her family for opening there house up for us to stay and take over... As any scrapper knows, scrapping takes up a lot of space especially when you want to bring everything but the kitchen sink... Our weekend retreat ended on Sunday late afternoon and that night Nicole & I stayed up making a purse. They came out really cute. I didn't get a picture of hers yet because she wanted to add some ribbon but needed to go to the local scrapbook store to get the ribbon she wanted so hers will be a supprise! Our next event will be held again in Covington but will be at "Scrapfest". I hope that some of you plan on attending that event. Until then, have fun scrapping (I know I will!).....Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

-Cathy said...

i love the stuff you made! good job and i'm so proud of you for getting something done. hehe

Unknown said...

Awesome stuff you made. Sounds like you bunch of ladies had a great time at your event.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com