Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Busy Day!

Okay, so today I had a very productive day playing at Archiver's... I completed 3 cards, 1 tag, and 1 ATC! For my first card, I used Hunter Green, Yellow, and Red Cardstock. Gecko Galz Emphemera - True Romance Collection, and Gold Ribbon.
For the second card, I used Pink Cardstock, K & Company Stickers, Gecko Galz Emphemera - True Romance Collection, Gecko Galz Fripperies - Heart String Fibers, and ColorBox Chalk - Chestnut to ink around the edges.
For the 3rd card, I used Black & Red Cardstock, Black Fabric Mesh (that I bought at Scrapfest last year), Heart Charm, StazOn Opaque - Cotton White, Gecko Galz Emphemera - True Romance Collection, Gecko Galz Alphabet Soup - Love Letters, Gecko Galz Clear Stamps - Garden Mandela Set
For the tag, I used Yellow Carstock, White Sparkle Tulle, Cream Ribbon, & Lace, K & Company Metal Art, Flower Soft - Spring, and Gecko Galz Emphemera - True Romance Collection.
For the ATC, I used Green Cardstock, Gecko Galz Fripperies - Red Tulle, Gecko Galz Fripperies - (Silver) Ultra Thick Embossing Powder, Gecko Galz Emphemera - True Romance Collection, and Metal Heart Brad (whick I shanked the brad off and attached to tulle).
I had so much fun creating the cards, tag, and ATC. And of course it was an added benefit being able to spend the day in good company with awesome friends! I hope you enjoyed viewing my creations and that they inspire you to be creative...
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

10 comments:

Paula Williams said...

They are all awesome! And even more fabulous in person. I so enjoyed watching you create today! You go girl!

Unknown said...

patty these cards are awesome.

2amscrapper said...

You definitely have inspired me! Beautiful art, Patty!

Sandi McLean said...

Ooohh...love every single bit! So glad I popped over...

Peppermint "Patty" said...

Thanks ladies for all the kind words. All of you inspire me to ddo what I do. :)

Micupoftea said...

Looks like you were a busy lady today! Nice tags and cards. Thanks for visiting my Blog~

Peppermint "Patty" said...

Thanks Shawn! Glad I popped over for a visit too. Now I am going to have to get me some rock candy! lol

Something Special said...

I love your Cards for Valentines. You do some awesome work.

JoAnne said...

Hi Patty,
You sure did have a productive day-and they're beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by. Hope maybe you're "thinking spring"?

Sandy Ang said...

What sweet projects ! Came over from Bella Creations to say hi