Monday, January 17, 2011

Off to a GREAT start in 2011!


Okay, so I just joined this AWSOME website called Bella Creations where there are so many talented ladies with fantastic ideas! I completed my first challenge in the group which was a tag. We were given an image and had to create a Valentine tag. This is what I came up with... I used Tim Holtz paper stash - vintage shabby pink. I popped up my image because I love popping up things. lol Also used some K & Company stickers along with some ribbon for the bottom and a clip (which I added a pretty flower embellishment). Along with a pink butterfly and green & pink ribbon and a little pink tulle. I am so excited about being a part of this website along with being a new design team member with Gecko Galz! You can check out both websites by clicking on the pictures to the right. Also, if you are interested in joining Bella Creations they are taking a few more members. Check it out, you won't be disappointed... Gecko Galz has lots of awesome products for sale and has some really neat ideas too. So, check that one out too!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Love, love, love the tag!!! Beautiful work! Can't wait to see more!

Karen C said...

This is gorgeous, Patty!

2amscrapper said...

Oh la la! Beautiful tag. So happy that you're in this group that I moderate over at Bella Creations. Helene

Peppermint "Patty" said...

Thanks ladies! @ Helene, I am so happy to be a part of the Bella group. You ladies are awesome!